[FFmpeg-devel] Trac spam

Michael Koch astroelectronic at t-online.de
Tue Sep 12 08:03:33 EEST 2023

> I guess deleting users requires full admin rights, so i guess, just make a list
of users which are in need of a deletion and post that and i or less likely
some other admin will disable/delete them.

Please delete user "selune" in ticket 2104

> You and everyone else in the spam fighter group
can still do all other steps whenever you like.

I'm not sure if it makes any sense to use the "Delete selected as Spam" button,
if it only deletes the entry in the monitoring page (I have already done that).

Michael