[FFmpeg-devel] Trac spam

Michael Niedermayer michael at niedermayer.cc
Wed Sep 13 01:09:35 EEST 2023

On Tue, Sep 12, 2023 at 07:03:33AM +0200, Michael Koch wrote:
> > I guess deleting users requires full admin rights, so i guess, just make a list
> of users which are in need of a deletion and post that and i or less likely
> some other admin will disable/delete them.
>
> Please delete user "selune" in ticket 2104

user selune and the ticket comment where deleted using:
trac-admin ffmpeg session delete selune
trac-admin ffmpeg ticket remove_comment 2104 14

(happy i figured these out as it faster than using a web browser)

Removing a user does not remove her comments

I think you should have the power to edit comments, if you want.
seperate comment deletion powers i think need a future trac version
otherwise, please provide ticket number + comment number pairs in the future
as thats what the tools want

thx for your spam fighting!

Many things microsoft did are stupid, but not doing something just because
microsoft did it is even more stupid. If everything ms did were stupid they
would be bankrupt already.