[FFmpeg-devel] SDR lib comments

Vittorio Giovara vittorio.giovara at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 15:59:06 EEST 2023

On Fri, Sep 29, 2023 at 3:03 AM Nicolas George <george at nsup.org> wrote:

> Well, I think this makes it obvious why I think people representing
> downstream projects should have very little influence on the future of
> FFmpeg.

In a previous thread you said SDR shouldn't be a separate library because
it wastes downstream time to package and bundle it separately.
Now you're saying downstream should have no influence on project decisions.

Can you make up your mind? While at it, maybe try and avoid discrediting
the person you're responding to only because they have a different opinion
than you.
Thanks!
--
Vittorio