[FFmpeg-user] Other compilations problems

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Mon Jan 16 02:30:56 CET 2012

aple ex <exampte01 <at> hotmail.fr> writes:

> I have solve the frei0r problem. I have see it's incompatible with
> --disable-ffserver in the configure line ! If you remove it that's works !!

Could you clarify that the following works fine?
$ make distclean && ./configure --enable-frei0r && make
But that the following fails:
$ make distclean && ./configure --enable-frei0r --disable-ffserver && make

If I understood correctly, please provide "make V=1 ffmpeg_g" output for the
failing case, to also provide the output for the working case (for a
comparison), please try:
$ make distclean && ./configure --enable-frei0r && make
$ rm ffmpeg ffmpeg_g
$ make V=1 ffmpeg_g

Thank you, Carl Eugen