[FFmpeg-user] Other compilations problems

aple ex exampte01 at hotmail.fr
Wed Jan 18 00:39:45 CET 2012

> To: ffmpeg-user at ffmpeg.org
> From: cehoyos at ag.or.at
> Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 01:30:56 +0000
> Subject: Re: [FFmpeg-user] Other compilations problems
>
> aple ex <exampte01 <at> hotmail.fr> writes:
>
> > I have solve the frei0r problem. I have see it's incompatible with
> > --disable-ffserver in the configure line ! If you remove it that's works !!
>
> Could you clarify that the following works fine?
> $ make distclean && ./configure --enable-frei0r && make
> But that the following fails:
> $ make distclean && ./configure --enable-frei0r --disable-ffserver && make
>
> If I understood correctly, please provide "make V=1 ffmpeg_g" output for the
> failing case, to also provide the output for the working case (for a
> comparison), please try:
> $ make distclean && ./configure --enable-frei0r && make
> $ rm ffmpeg ffmpeg_g
> $ make V=1 ffmpeg_g

Yes you understand correctly (sorry for my bad english).
I try your command directly in a new version (version 0.9.1.git-HEAD-5466121 )So the result of your command is :
[test at ltest ffmpeg]$ rm ffmpeg ffmpeg_g
[test at ltest ffmpeg]$ make V=1 ffmpeg_g
gcc -Llibavcodec -Llibavdevice -Llibavfilter -Llibavformat -Llibavutil -Llibpostproc -Llibswscale -Llibswresample -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--warn-common -Wl,-rpath-link=libpostproc:libswresample:libswscale:libavfilter:libavdevice:libavformat:libavcodec:libavutil -o ffmpeg_g ffmpeg.o cmdutils.o -lavdevice -lavfilter -lavformat -lavcodec -lswresample -lswscale -lavutil -ldl -lva -lasound -lSDL -lpthread -lm -pthread -lbz2 -lz
[test at ltest ffmpeg]$
And the result of the make V=1 after  this :./configure --enable-frei0r --disable-ffserver && make is
[test at ltest ffmpeg]$ make V=1
gcc -Llibavcodec -Llibavdevice -Llibavfilter -Llibavformat -Llibavutil -Llibpostproc -Llibswscale -Llibswresample -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--warn-common -Wl,-rpath-link=libpostproc:libswresample:libswscale:libavfilter:libavdevice:libavformat:libavcodec:libavutil -o ffmpeg_g ffmpeg.o cmdutils.o -lavdevice -lavfilter -lavformat -lavcodec -lswresample -lswscale -lavutil -lva -lasound -lSDL -lpthread -lm -pthread -lbz2 -lz
/usr/bin/ld: libavfilter/libavfilter.a(vf_frei0r.o): undefined reference to symbol 'dlclose@@GLIBC_2.2.5'
/usr/bin/ld: note: 'dlclose@@GLIBC_2.2.5' is defined in DSO /lib64/libdl.so.2 so try adding it to the linker command line
/lib64/libdl.so.2: could not read symbols: Invalid operation
collect2: ld a retourné 1 code d'état d'exécution
make: *** [ffmpeg_g] Erreur 1

I hope that help, and ask if you want more test.