[FFmpeg-user] How To Fix No Sound on Ubuntu in Hyper-V

aperry at free.fr aperry at free.fr
Wed Aug 30 11:32:56 EEST 2023

le 30/08/2023
Hi,
1. I start the ffmpeg listener on my Windows machine  ==> OK
2. I get sound with a command like ffmpeg -i in.wav -c:a pcm_s16le -f s16le
udp://IP:18181  ==> Fine
3. netstat -a -n -b : nothing for protocole UDP, my IP, port 18181  (but yes
for ports 137, 138, 1900)  ==> sob
How is it possible ?
Regards
Alain