[FFmpeg-user] kmsgrab and audio problem

KoreanFanOfficial koreanfanofficial at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 11:55:03 EET 2023

Why i must be the owner of ffmpeg or whatever to post message on ffmpeg
user mailing list, are you ok???? Am i asking about warranty of ffmpeg????
Are you blind????
Even if you're the owner of something, it doesn't give you any privileges,
you're just a human being living on this planet, you're not the center of
the universe. if you dont want to help then dont post useless text, ok????