[FFmpeg-user] New user question

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Sat Feb 4 16:53:34 EET 2023

Am 04.02.23 um 00:18 schrieb Dave Blanchard:
> On Fri, 3 Feb 2023 23:39:59 +0100
> Reindl Harald <h.reindl at thelounge.net> wrote:
>
>> a working brain is a enough to put the question into the subject instead
>> "New user question" and has nothing to do with a mailing list at all
>
> Please, tell us more about how the OP is too stupid to participate in this mailing list

i didn't say that and the real problem of this thread is that the
nonsense below *from you* appears like it would have been a respsone of
the OP while you are the fool

Am 03.02.23 um 19:26 schrieb Dave Blanchard:
 > No, I haven't. I don't have time to familiarize myself with the
6,282,928 special snowflake unique rule systems that every special
snowflake community on the planet expects everyone to memorize and be
intimately familiar with at all times. No one else does, either, whether
they're honest enough to admit it or not.