[FFmpeg-user] New user question

Mick Finn mkrjf0 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 13:32:25 EET 2023

<<rant on>>
can we kill this 'obviously snowflake Reddit user' thread? you get expert info from expert developers and they want to give 15min of expert advice for free but not have their time wasted. When you go to the doctor and they order an x-ray to see if your foot is broken do you insult them with snowflake med school degree insults? Just say thank you and try to get the same expertise elsewhere.
<<rant off>>

Sent from my iPhone