[FFmpeg-user] Dim audio in parts where there is a lot of wind

Michael Koch astroelectronic at t-online.de
Sat Jun 3 11:17:29 EEST 2023

Am 02.06.2023 um 23:22 schrieb Cecil Westerhof via ffmpeg-user:
> Michael Koch <astroelectronic at t-online.de> writes:
>

>> What do you have? I won't add everything, but if it's useful for my own
>> work, and if it's working, then I would add it.
> Partly maybe things you already have done when looking at your book.
> Have to look better: it is quite a volume you made.
> But one thing is to create a video based on several videos with
> multiple fades based on a configuration file.

Without doubt this can be done with FFmpeg, but in my opinion it's
easier (and much faster) to do it with other software with a graphical
user interface, for example DaVinci Resolve.
Combining several clips with FFmpeg is easy, if no fades are required.
This can be done with the concat demuxer.
If fades are required, then things are getting complicated. Or have you
found an easy solution?

Michael