[FFmpeg-user] How to merge and map 1 video file with 4 audio files?

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Sun Oct 1 00:58:15 EEST 2023

сб, 30 сент. 2023 г., 20:58 MediaMouth <communque at gmail.com>:

> > On Sep 30, 2023, at 09:31, Andrew Randrianasulu <randrianasulu at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > may be remove all OUTPUT_CHx lines so output will be clearly into one mxf
> > file?
>
> Thanks Andrew, will try!
>
> What made you think removing the "remove all OUTPUT_CHx " was the right
> move?

I thought so only from my limited expirience with ffmpeg cli, it looked
like ffmpeg was trying to output to those  OUTPUT_CHx as files and failed
because it was not obvious (usually from extension) what kind of container
it must be.

I think there is option for channel rerouting in containers

from man ffmpeg

-layouts
           Show channel names and standard channel layouts.