[FFmpeg-user] hikvision eth cam live stream to youtube

frhun frobihun at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 14:37:22 EEST 2023

Hello

Well I can only say what youtube gives me....

Porceszor load 10% / cam ( i5 , 6th gen)
mostly 4 cameras images go up, the bandwidth is enough for these four

I have read on some sites that you have to set the clamp (-r) higher to
get a good frame rate ( 25 instead of 50-60)
But then within moments I got feedback about an overflow

And drops the connection completely randomly.
Sometimes it works for 1-2 hours, but sometimes I have to restart it
every minute

Which I solved in a .bat file like this

:loop
timeout 10