[MPlayer-cygwin] MPlayer packages for windows

Joey Parrish joey at nicewarrior.org
Thu Nov 13 19:55:47 CET 2003

On Thu, Nov 13, 2003 at 10:24:49AM -0800, Sycotic Smith wrote:
> I think you missed the operative word I put in there: CVS. I haven't
> tried your packages since I have no problems compiling my own binary
> on my system. But, I haven't had time to see if it works now or not.
> And since it won't let me gdb (my own problem), I can't do a full
> bugreport as needed. All I can do is give system specs and mplayer
> mesgs to go from. I can start another thread on that if today's test
> doesn't work, maybe. (Due to workload changes, I may not even be able
> to today.)

Sorry, I did miss the word CVS.  In any case, I cannot reproduce.
In fact, I've just finished rewriting that change I was describing,
and -fs works fine for me in both the packages and plain vanilla CVS.

--Joey

--
"Of the seven dwarves, the only one who shaved was Dopey.
That should tell us something about the wisdom of shaving."