NOVIRUS Re: [MPlayer-dev-eng] MPHQ server maintainence, upgrade

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Sat Dec 20 21:24:40 CET 2003

On Fri, Dec 19, 2003 at 08:48:26PM +0100, Enrico Weigelt wrote:
> * Arpi <arpi at thot.banki.hu> [2003-12-17 22:51:28 +0100]:
> > 2. why slackware?
> > - debian sux (most of core devels agree :))
>
> Well, you're also welcomed to try linux4geeks (http://www.linux4geeks.de)

While we are at the subject of distros:

While I don't give a flaming rat's behind about everyone's personal distro
taste and everyone is free to flame in private, on IRC or even on this
mailing list about which distro sux or rulez or is more 31337, can we
*please* stop the Debian bashing at least on our homepage?

Far from all core devels agree on the subject, in fact many do use Debian to
great satisfaction.

Diego