[MPlayer-dev-eng] A DVD ripping example into docs?

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Sat Dec 27 22:14:07 CET 2003

Sorry for responding this late, the message got blocked because you
were not subscribed to the mailing list.

Having something like this in the docs would be very cool.
Unfortunately I don't know squat about encoding, so I cannot really
review this.  Once you have a patch ready, please send it to the
mplayer-docs mailing list.  We'll help you with integrating the patch
into the docs structure there.

Diego