[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: IBP protocol support

Alban Bedel albeu at free.fr
Sat Dec 27 23:05:31 CET 2003

Hi Lukas Hejtmanek,

on Tue, 18 Nov 2003 17:24:19 +0100 you wrote:

> I'm sending patch for libmpdemux, can someone to do the rest? Will my
> patch be accepted?
First of all what is this patch all about ? Could you point us to some
ressources about ipb/lors ?

The patch look ok. However you should not add more stuff in open.c. New
streams must be added to stream.c.
For the configure part it shouldn't be too hard, just look at other test.
A bit of copy, paste and brain usage should do the trick ;)
	Albeu
--

Everything is controlled by a small evil group
to which, unfortunately, no one we know belongs.