[MPlayer-dev-eng] twos audio in mov files

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Tue Dec 30 13:18:21 CET 2003

On Mon, 29 Dec 2003 19:26:43 +0000
Karl Wood <karl.wood at shevek.f9.co.uk> wrote:

Please learn to quote and use a MUA that supports
In-Reply-To an References.

> I think you're not appreciating the problem fully. Here's the patch
> from Arpi I think you are referring to (being specific is good, and
> your words "dunno what" suggests you might have replied in haste :)

No i did not. I just didnt fully look at your problem because i
didnt want to waste my time on something that might be already
solved. Beside, i only understand less than 1% of mplayers code
and the demuxer part is not one of those. So i just saw that
Arpi fixed something which he called a bug. I didnt read the
patch as i wont understand it anyways. Case closed, next cvs log entry.

> The Catch22 is that the same patch =fixes= Quicktime MOV problems for
> other people, so Roberto is asking how to resolve this to make us all
> happy.

I know, i've read the mail. And no, i dont have a solution.

			Attila Kinali

--
egp ist vergleichbar mit einem ikea bausatz fuer flugzeugtraeger
			-- reeler in +kaosu