[MPlayer-dev-eng] [DOCS] Russian version of cd-dvd.html

Daniel A. Nagy nagydani at mast.queensu.ca
Fri Feb 7 09:18:19 CET 2003

Hi Folks,

Here's the Russian translation of cd-dvd.html. Some remarks: as a definitive
source I used the english version, but the additional information and
particular choices of wording originate from the hungarian one. I omitted
large parts of the explanation of the .DAT files in the end, as I don't
agree with them; ISO gateways are not windows artifacts or handicaps but
parts of the ISO9660 standard boldly ignored by the official driver in the
kernel.

BTW: I would like to point out that the Hungarian translation at certain
points (especially when the document elaborates on DVD encryption) reflects
little understanding of the matter on the part of the translator. If the
Hungarians on this list agree with me, I voluneer for fixing those parts up,
too.

Comments and fixes are welcome, as a) my Russian spelling may suck b) I'm
not sure about certain usage of termilology (namely: track?=дорожка,
title?=ролик (in that specific context) and maybe others).

Счасливо!

--
Daniel (Даня)