[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: container format

ChristianHJW christian at matroska.org
Sat Feb 8 22:00:32 CET 2003

"Michael Niedermayer" <michaelni at gmx.at> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:200302061648.59370.michaelni at gmx.at...
> anyway, first draft of the MPlayer container format is in
DOCS/tech/mpcf.txt
> comments VERY welcome :)
> Michael

Strange. Really strange. When we invited developers here to comment on MCF
specs, Arpi chased us away telling we should shut up with our 'unfinished
crap'. Nobody here felt like he wanted to comment on anything we did, except
Albeu ( and many of his suggestions were implemented ).

But all of a sudden people come up with 'their own, much better' solution.

This sucks !!!

Its completey against the nature of opensource. Well, why do i even care to
comment. Do your own thing and eat it ...

ChristianHJW
http://matroska.org