[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: container format

Robert R. Wal rrw at hell.pl
Sun Feb 9 10:52:07 CET 2003

On 03.02.08 Steve Lhomme pressed the following keys:

> Sorry. I don't get the relation between subtitles and our containers...

The world doesn't revolve around you nor Matroska. So hold your horses,
read more carefully and stay calm.

This wasn't about Matroska, so this isn't any of your concern.

> >[1] I speak Russian (among other languages) and transcript Matroska
> > sound butt-ugly for me ;)
>
> The real spelling is on the website. We use matroska because it's easier
> to spell/use.

But I still can express my disapointment about particularly badly chosen
transliteration that doesn't give the phonetical value of the original
word, can't I?

Robert

--
Bastard Operator From 149.156.96.35