[MPlayer-dev-eng] MAINTAINER(S) of the 'main' (development) tree?

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Mon Feb 10 02:53:21 CET 2003

Arpi writes:
 > Alex mentioned that he _may_ take the job, but he's usually busy/lazy/away
 > so you probably need some co-maintainers too. Maybe some voting or
 > invitation system could be used to select them :)

I think we should split the job up a bit, maybe it will look less
daunting then and more volunteers will step up.  Different people can
look after different parts/files/directories of MPlayer and some might
have a say on general and/or architecture issues.  I volunteer for
documentation or rather for continuing being the documentation
maintainer.

Diego