[mplayer-dev-eng] Re: install localized manpages +

Gabucino gabucino at mplayerhq.hu
Thu Feb 13 14:38:34 CET 2003

Rüdiger Kuhlmann wrote:
> Install the English version as default in $(mandir)/man1, and all selected
> man pages (via $LINGUAS, which should default to all except English if unset)
> into their respective subdirectory. If you don't want to check for $LINGUAS,
> just install all of them.
I don't quite understand all this useless babbling about manpages, and the sole
reason I didn't commit a workaround into the Makefile is that everyone is using
0.90rc4 right now.

Manpages are installed into $mandir/man1, languages are $mandir/hu/man1
What can't you understand? MPlayer CVS installation procedure is broken
for days now!!

Anyway I didn't and don't approve that stupid idea of DOCS/<translation>
renaming to two letters. Shit.

--
Gabucino
MPlayer Core Team