[MPlayer-dev-eng] real demuxer

Balatoni Denes pnis at coder.hu
Sun Feb 16 19:25:19 CET 2003

Hi!

I hope real demuxer fixes will not be forgetten and included in 0.90.
I looked at Pen3.rm and Noir.rm and dt6... .rm - they all have wrong
dimensions recognized. The problem is that the dimensions embedded in the rm
in the usual place doesn't match that of the actula dimensions of the encoded
image (I attached a patch to the .rms to fix the dimension ;) ) .
Unfortunatelly I did not find how the real dimensions are stored - it is
there somewhere as realplayer can play them correctly.
Also I just downloaded helix producer, and guess what : it is using
object version 1 for data packets, not v 0 ;) So the saga of rev. engineering
.rm might continue.

bye
Denes