[MPlayer-dev-eng] Quicktime on Mac OS X

Alex Beregszaszi alex at naxine.org
Mon Feb 17 17:44:28 CET 2003

Hi,

finally looked your patch, and i need to say: it has good and bad parts
could you separate the qt dependant (ad/vd + configure) part from the
other cosmetics?
and please send a fresh patch against current cvs, as some files
(ad_qt and vd_qt) have been changed

> Attached is a patch which makes MPlayer link against
> QuickTime.framework on Mac OS X and use it to enable the QuickTime
> dependant parts. I also wrote an alternative to usleep timing; timing
> using the CoreFoundation run loop. I intended to use it together with
> a possible mac native output, but I don't think I'll get around to it.
> It doesn't seem any better or worse than normal timing, so there isn't
move your timing stuff to osdep/timer-mac.c or smth similar

--
Alex Beregszaszi  <alex at naxine.org>
(MPlayer Core Developer -- http://www.mplayerhq.hu/)