[MPlayer-dev-eng] mencoder.c compile error

Pascal Haakmat a.haakmat at chello.nl
Wed Feb 19 22:33:17 CET 2003

Hi,

Dunno if this is fixed already, I get the following compile error
compiling MPlayer-0.90rc4 (with lame-libs-3.92-2):

mencoder.c: In function main':
mencoder.c:397: warning: passing arg 2 of m_config_register_options'
from incompatible pointer type
mencoder.c: In function lame_presets_set':
mencoder.c:1443: STANDARD_FAST' undeclared (first use in this function)
mencoder.c:1443: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
mencoder.c:1443: for each function it appears in.)

I don't really understand where this error comes from though, lame.h
looks good to me:

/usr/include/lame/lame.h:73:
/*presets*/
typedef enum preset_mode_e {
    /*values from 8 to 320 should be reserved for abr bitrates*/
    /*for abr I'd suggest to directly use the targeted bitrate as a value*/
    ABR_8 = 8,
    ABR_320 = 320,
    R3MIX = 1000,
    STANDARD = 1001,