[MPlayer-dev-eng] Transport Stream demuxer help

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Sun Feb 23 15:05:15 CET 2003

Hi,

> Hello Arpi,
>
> I wonder if you received the "chained" version that I posted; if not I
> can resend it if you want.

ye si got it but i had no tiem yet to check
sorry i'm quite busy nowdays

> I also made the demuxer respect the ids and -nosound, but I changed the
> ranges for audio_id, video_id and sub_id to 0..8192.
> Is there a reason to keep them up to 255?

higher limit means mroe memory usage, and until TS there were no formats
allowing >255 streams so it was ok that way

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

    "However, many people beg for its inclusion in Debian. Why?" - Gabucino
  "Because having new software in Debian is good." - Josselin Mouette
"Because having good software in Debian is new." - Gabucino