[MPlayer-dev-eng] .deb of 0.90rc4 for Woody

A Mennucc1 debdev at Tonelli.sns.it
Mon Feb 24 18:53:34 CET 2003

 hi

 we have made Debian packages out of rc4
these are for the latest Debian stable release   (a.k.a. Woody )

The debian/ directory is slightly different than the one in the
 original tar.bz2
 (it has more templates, some corrections, and a script
 to download codecs with automatic mirror selection; it
 does not build mencoder)
 so you may wish to give it a look

To download, just add
 deb  http://tonelli.sns.it/pub/mplayer/ ./
to /etc/apt/sources.list

These packages are a collaborative effort of Dariush Pietrzak, me,
and thuglife

 a.

--
Andrea Mennucc
 "E' un mondo difficile. Che vita intensa!" (Tonino Carotone)