[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: [MPlayer-mwn] MPlayer on c't special CD

Fabian Franz FabianFranz at gmx.de
Fri Feb 28 17:46:19 CET 2003

Am Donnerstag, 27. Februar 2003 11:35 schrieb Arpi:
> Hi,
>
> > Hi!
> >
> > Has anybody answered this?  If nobody objects I would like to answer
> > yes.
>
> ask them if they want to include source or binaries... source is ok,
> binaries dunno

Please answer yes to them. They are one of the biggest german computer
magazines; they also recently had a "linux on cd" and seem to be rather
competent ... :-))

Indead, if we have an computer-magazine that is competent it is "C't" ...

I had the luck and got old issues from them and they explained (from 1980 or
so) programming of memory-resistent programs (under DOS of course) and
interrupt juggling :-) Also they were one of the magazines that did have
informations about making nice graphics and nice 1st april jokes ...

I remember one, I had to type in my school and in the end it did some
mysterious things, did use the floppy, read something and then it spit out:
april, april :-)

Also the "instant-linux", mentioned earlier, was very well and all programs
were running out of the box ...

So please say yes, and perhaps rather than flam them later give them advice
how to package it right or to use Dominiks RPMS :-))

cu

Fabian