[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: New feature for subtitles, can someone help?

ChristianHJW christian at matroska.org
Sat May 17 06:13:59 CEST 2003

SFalcon . wrote:
> A while ago I posted to this list discussing a mod I would like to make
> to the subtitles section of mplayer. A quick summary is this: I let the
> program scan the subtitles stream and mute the audio based on a list of
> keywords.

Mosu will have to change a few things in subs handling also in mplayer,
to be able to support all of matroska's subtitle features. I hope you
guys can come up with a suitable solution that will meet everybody's
needs and requirements, as well as expectations of how mplayer generally
is and should be, that is NOT BLOATED !

Christian
http://www.matroska.org