[MPlayer-dev-eng] 0.90.1 ???

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Tue May 20 18:01:23 CEST 2003

Hi.

> And i think that it would be nice to backport the new modules from
> main to 0_90, like the various new demuxers and codecs.

I can easily backport the Matroska demuxer if no one objects. It'll be
the same as the version in main, so no C++ code will be compiled if the
libs are not found ;)

> Maybe it could be 0.91pre, and after few weeks of testing pre2 or
> 0.91final

I'd go for that approach. But 0.91 is needed soon, so let's not make too
many pre (assuming we don't break them too often ;)).

--
 ==> Ciao, Mosu (Moritz Bunkus)