[MPlayer-dev-eng] configure&compil process

zze-projet AMIRAL AKHRES N ext FTRD/DIH/REN nakhres.ext at rd.francetelecom.com
Thu May 22 14:24:37 CEST 2003

Hi,

I'd like to understand how mplayer is organized...
Where are the files needed for creating configure script?
I mean configure.in aso...

Another question, general question this time,
how do you create your .am files for autoscan, I'd like
to know wether you are putting all .cpp and .h by hand in a .am file or
do you have any automatization of this boring process?

nad

ps: the reason why I am asking that is because I'd like to organize my
personal open source project (http://tdrgame.free.fr it's a
cross-platform 2d online game engine) like mplayer with a ./configure,
which seems to be more GNU/GPL' compliant...