[MPlayer-dev-eng] Suggested diffs to enable mplayer to streamaudioto other apps

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Wed Dec 1 02:01:27 CET 2004

Triode writes:
> >> Firstly appologies for posting this twice - the first time I was not
> >> a member of the list and was not sure it was going to get posted.
> >
> > And you will have to send it a third time, you or your mailer (Outlook
> > Express, why are you using that crap anyway?) messed up the patch and
> > it cannot be applied.  Maybe try sending it as attachment next time.
> >
> > Diego
>
> Appologies again, hopefully this works - sent as a text attachment.

Hmm, I think the correct approach to this problem is to convert
everything to mp_msg and set message levels appropiately.

I have a very similar patch for aviprint.c pending.  The problem is
that the functions defined in aviprint.c get called in aviheader.c
depending on current verbosity settings, so changing the mp_msg call
to MSGL_V is redundant and possibly incorrect.

Diego