[MPlayer-dev-eng] Suggested diffs to enable mplayer tostreamaudioto other apps

Triode triode1 at btinternet.com
Wed Dec 1 19:10:13 CET 2004

Diego,

OK - sounds like you have already got the aviprint.c to mp_msg side of things covered.

Would you support the rest of the patch which only impacts oa_pcm and the definition of a new option to turn off the status banners?
Basically, I think I need a way to set the mp_msg level before any mp_msg calls are made to display the banners - at present it is
preset to status to start with and hence it is not turned off until after all the banners are displayed.

Adrian