[MPlayer-dev-eng] internet connection around barcelona

Reza Jelveh reza.jelveh at tuhh.de
Fri Jul 9 22:46:48 CEST 2004

hi,
i just would like to know if theres anyone near cunit or barcelona or in between
with an internet connection i could use.
i got my lappy with me but i kinda lack the place to connect the internet cafe
here isnt of much use either.
if theres anyone around who could lend me a hand please drop me a mail.
reading mail is kinda the only thing i can do.
( i also got the nemesi rtsp code ready... i think ... kinda hard to test rtsp
code without internet)
thanks.
regards
reza jelveh