[MPlayer-dev-eng] Stuck mouse buttons

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Thu Oct 21 20:07:57 CEST 2004

Diego Biurrun wrote:

> Marius Gedminas writes:
>
>> Occasionally (but often enough to get annoying) when I click a
>> mouse button on an mplayer window the button gets stuck

>> I've traced the problem to mplayer_put_key in fifo.c.

> I just tested this patch and it works as advertised.  We should
> really fix this ancient bug.  Somebody please review and commit this.

I'm not sure what "reviewing" consists of in this type of context, aside
from looking the code over and saying "it looks okay to me" (in which
case I wouldn't be remotely qualified to pass on it), but at the very
least the printfs it adds to fifo.c will need to be changed to mp_msg.

--
       The Wanderer

side of it.