[MPlayer-dev-eng] [repatch] better ssa handling

Guillaume Poirier poirierg at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 14:48:51 CET 2005

Hi,

On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 20:38:01 +0100, matthieu castet
<castet.matthieu at free.fr> wrote:
> some time ago i have post a patch for mplayer can reader some ssa file.
> After reposting a correct version of the patch i had no reply.
>
> Can I know why it is rejected ?

I guess it could help if you were explaining what are ssa files... I
personally don't know what those are, therefore I don't know how to
test you patch, and I don't even know if I need the feature you patch
adds...

I do know vobsub, srt and dvdsub subtitles, but other that that, I
don't know, I haven't seen other formats...

Come on! Do some advertisement bullshit so that we believe that's
really a killer feature! ;-)

Regards,
Guillaume