[MPlayer-dev-eng] SigmaDesign hardware support

Julián Nuñez julian at proteger.org.ar
Thu Jan 27 23:33:03 CET 2005

Hi Philippe.
I would be interested in the EM8470/EM8471 SDK too, it would be great to
add support for these chips in MPlayer.
Also, I don't think the newer chips from sigma (ie 8500/8600) differ too
much from this one, so we can add support for
these too. Afaik those chips are very similar to the 8470, but with more
features that problably doesn't matter for mplayer.
Is someone working in this already?

Cheers.
Julian.