[MPlayer-dev-eng] Small changes to subreader.c file

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Tue Oct 11 15:05:14 CEST 2005

On Tue, Oct 11, 2005 at 12:47:15PM +0300, Ivan Kalvachev wrote:
> 2005/10/11, Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de>:
> > On Tue, Oct 11, 2005 at 10:10:50AM +0200, Attila Kinali wrote:
> > >
> > > Ivan said that code blongs to him. _HE_ decided that the
> > > patch should be accepted. And _HE_ is the only one that
> > > has the _final_ decission over this matter.
> >
> > Is that so?  I don't see Ivan's name in DOCS/tech/MAINTAINERS...
> >

> But I have it in AUTHORS, as one of the the few things i've done that
> worth mentioning.

The AUTHORS file does not help when looking for maintainers, though.
Most parts of the code are not maintained by their original authors
nowadays.

If somebody considers himself the maintainer of code part X, he better
list himself in MAINTAINERS, or at least not blame anybody for believing
part X to be unmaintained...

Diego