[MPlayer-dev-eng] Small changes to subreader.c file

Rich Felker dalias at aerifal.cx
Sat Oct 15 20:44:56 CEST 2005

On Sat, Oct 15, 2005 at 07:25:09PM +0200, Adam Tla??ka wrote:
> Anyway I am waiting for considering all pross and cons and the final
> decision
> of developers team not only Ritch with his behaviour which is completly
> out of network list rules. He should apologize for it in my opinion.

Fucking shut up and get your drivel off this list. You can't even
fucking spell my name right; you keep getting it wrong over and over,
presumably on purpose or because you're an idiot. You've been told to
drop this thread.

To Attila: Please remove Adam from this list and ban him from
resubscribing if he does not drop this thread.

Rich