[MPlayer-dev-eng] Small changes to subreader.c file

Adam Tlałka atlka at pg.gda.pl
Sat Oct 15 21:45:07 CEST 2005

Dnia Sat, 15 Oct 2005 20:44:56 +0200, Rich Felker <dalias at aerifal.cx>
napisał:

> On Sat, Oct 15, 2005 at 07:25:09PM +0200, Adam Tla??ka wrote:
>> Anyway I am waiting for considering all pross and cons and the final
>> decision
>> of developers team not only Ritch with his behaviour which is completly
>> out of network list rules. He should apologize for it in my opinion.
>
> Fucking shut up and get your drivel off this list. You can't even
> fucking spell my name right; you keep getting it wrong over and over,
> presumably on purpose

Sorry for that. It really wasn't intentional.
So I apologize Rich here.

> or because you're an idiot. You've been told to
> drop this thread.

Because there is no arguing with you on this list, right?
Others just do not exist.

> To Attila: Please remove Adam from this list and ban him from
> resubscribing if he does not drop this thread.

The same about you.
I am waiting for final developers decision and that's all.
Your point is known and type of argumentation too.

Regards
--
Adam Tlałka      mailto:atlka at pg.gda.pl    ^v^ ^v^ ^v^
System  & Network Administration Group           ~~~~~~
PGP public key:   finger atlka at sunrise.pg.gda.pl