[MPlayer-dev-eng] Small changes to subreader.c file

Jan Knutar jknutar at nic.fi
Sat Oct 15 23:06:19 CEST 2005

On Saturday 15 October 2005 23:29, Adam Tlałka wrote:

> In this situaction can I count on trully honest team decision?
> Is it still possible?

What's realistic is getting a note into the manpage that running
unix2dos might be required for subtitle files to function with
some rather strict standalone players.

It might also be possible to get a patch which lets the user choose
between current behaviour, unix, mac, various different commodore,
OS/2 (what does OS/2 do?), VMS (what does VMS do?) and windows
behaviour (I wouldn't be surprised if Windows behaves same as VMS)
end of line conventions.