[MPlayer-dev-eng] Pink block on videos with 1920 width

Hanno Böck mail at hboeck.de
Sun Sep 18 03:12:33 CEST 2005

Hi,

Trying out some HD videos I found out that on all videos with a resolution
width of 1920, I have a pink block on the right side of the picture (e.g.
with the "Island"-Trailer from Jon Lech Johansens blog).

This doesn't happen with lower resolutions.
It also doesn't happen with -vo x11, so it seems to be a problem with xv.
I have a Radeon 9200 Mobility M9+.

I'm currently using experimental modular xorg, but the bug has been confirmed
by someone using xorg release version (also on Radeon).

--
Hanno Böck		Blog:   http://www.hboeck.de/
GPG: 3DBD3B20		Jabber: jabber at hboeck.de