[MPlayer-dev-eng] Pink block on videos with 1920 width

Ivan Kalvachev ikalvachev at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 09:40:12 CEST 2005

2005/9/18, Hanno Böck <mail at hboeck.de>:
> Hi,
>
> Trying out some HD videos I found out that on all videos with a resolution
> width of 1920, I have a pink block on the right side of the picture (e.g.
> with the "Island"-Trailer from Jon Lech Johansens blog).
>
> This doesn't happen with lower resolutions.
> It also doesn't happen with -vo x11, so it seems to be a problem with xv.
> I have a Radeon 9200 Mobility M9+.
>
> I'm currently using experimental modular xorg, but the bug has been confirmed
> by someone using xorg release version (also on Radeon).

This is not bugreport maillist.
The test you have done so far indicate this is probably radeon
(XVideo) driver bug.
Please try with NVidia or any other non-ATI card.
Also read Docs/bugreport.html

Next time please take the time to put an url's to the places sample
files could be found (so you won't make every developer to google for
them)