[MPlayer-dev-eng] An audio filter for MPlayer to use Winamp DSP plugins

Gianluigi Tiesi mplayer at netfarm.it
Mon Sep 19 00:35:25 CEST 2005

On Tue, Aug 23, 2005 at 05:35:04PM +0800, Stanley wrote:
> I've written an audio filter for MPlayer to use Winamp DSP plugins
> (multiple DSP plugins can be stacked). Currently it only works on Win32.
> Download it here:
> http://base.3322.org/dev/mp-wadsp.zip

Hi Stanley,
Erik and me have made some mods on your code, but it cannot be
included since it has no license.
Look at it here: http://oss.netfarm.it/mplayer/patches/af_wadsp.diff.bz2
I've added a gpl license, if it's ok for you, it could be integrated in
mplayer.
If you don't want to release it as gpl, please let me known so I can
remove it from my site if our changes are incompatible with the license
you want to choice.

Bye

--
Gianluigi Tiesi <sherpya at netfarm.it>