[Mplayer-dvb] Some problem with framerate

Roberto Ferrari rferrari at mbigroup.it
Thu Jan 24 12:50:03 CET 2002

Hi all!
I'm trying to encode, with mencoder, some video that I take from my
siemens dvb card. I've seen that I have in input, from the dvb card, 25
fps, but mencoder encode slower,I think.I try with cache too (65536)....
I've a dua PIII with 512 Mb of SDRAM, a dvb siemens & the driver 0.93
from the CVS for that card.
1.)Where can I look at the encoding's framerate?
2.)How can I solve the problem of buffer filling when I encode with
mencoder ( when the buffer is full I lose some frame, obviusly)
Tank you so mutch,

Roberto.

P.S.
Tank you for your work too... the project is very good & does very well.
			           Roberto Ferrari
	       Mediterranean Broadband Infrastructure s.r.l.
			         Via Carducci, 13 -Pisa-
			        	   Italia
work:       +39(050)8754077             rferrari at mbigroup.it
private:                                frenkko at genie.it
Icq #: 94975922                         Linux User #: 217594
"Andai nei boschi perché volevo vivere in profondità e succhiare
tutto il midollo della vita...per non scoprire in punto di morte
di non aver mai vissuto." - Henry Trought -