[Mplayer-dvb] better than with q=5

Roberto Ferrari rferrari at mbigroup.it
Fri Jan 25 17:56:26 CET 2002

Sorry! I thought that it was same output, in mencoder, where was
possible look at the fps, like in "transcode". In fact, transcode output
constantly how many fps it is encoding... No problems...
Tank's,
Roberto.

Arpi wrote:

> Hi,
>

>>I've tried with a lower quality level (q=3) & I have encoded 2 minutes &
>>half without problems. However I cannot say that with a movie longer
>>I'll not have problems too... My need is to know how many frames/sec for
>>the encoding process. Is it possible?
>>I hope in a fast reply, like for the others messages.
>>

> I still don't understand your question.
> the actual encoding FPS depends on too many things, including the input
> media (complexity, resolution, etc), your system's speed (not only cpu),
> codec settings etc.
> so, i cannot say how many fps you get...
>

> A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team
>
> --
> mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
> http://esp-team.scene.hu

                          Roberto Ferrari
          Mediterranean Broadband Infrastructure s.r.l.
                     Via Carducci, 13 -Pisa-
                              Italia
work:       +39(050)8754077             rferrari at mbigroup.it