[Mplayer-dvb] Various Probs !?!

Tilo Renkl tilo at diredare.de
Fri Jan 25 20:32:30 CET 2002

Hi Arpi,

last night I installed the latest CVS of MPlayer for use with my DVB-s.
Audio support for 32,44.1,48 and 96 kHz sounds good, but mp1e support
even sounds better, but ...

since I installed it I can not replay any Divx anymore MPlayer always says:
"Sorry, selected video_out device is incompatible with this codec"

using odivx of ffdivx or anything else.

Second I found, that mp1e is disabled by default, how can I activate it ?

And least:
When replaying Divx to X11 it locks very nice, but when replaying over DVB-s
there are heavy arifacts, especialy at hard "switches" between black and
white.

Any idea how I can fix this ??

Keep coding, you're doing a great job.

Salaam