[MPlayer-G2-dev] the awakening, license changes and so on...

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Sun Jul 25 23:16:15 CEST 2004

Hi,

> hmm. also, it would be great, if the opengl driver could be split
> to platform independent part (using gl* functions only) which could
> work as sub-driver of vo_x11 or vo_win32? or is it a bad idea? :)

I guess it could and should be done. But I fear it won't be trivial to
decide which parts are platform independent and which aren't (especially
the data structures, e.g. vo->priv would need a platform independent
part vo->priv->gl or something like that...). I'll have a closer look
once the framework is a bit nearer to finished, hard to decide much
before ;-)

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger