[Mplayer-users] fonts

Arkadiusz Miskiewicz misiek at pld.ORG.PL
Sun Apr 1 01:13:04 CEST 2001

On/Dnia Sat, Mar 31, 2001 at 11:56:47PM -0600, Arpi wrote/napisał(a)
> Btw the whole fonts/osd/sub stuff is very experimental yet, doesn't
> work well even for us. We're working on that, maybe the font format will
> changed too. And the fonts aren't yet finished.
I tried it only a bit and it works fine for me. More tests tomorow...
ooops - today :)

> > ftp://ftp.pld.org.pl/PLD-1.0/i{3,5,6}86/PLD/RPMS/
> It's nice to compile for different CPUs, but how do you solve
> supporting various output drivers (gl,sdl,xv,mga)?
We use XFree86 4.0, so gl, xv is of course supported. Binaries
are also compiled with sdl support. mga isn't compiled in
while it can be if it doesn't require some other libraries
than XFree and SDL.

> And what's
> with the config.h parameters? Like HAVE_AUDIO_SELECT? It depends
> on the soundcard driver!
Our main sound driver is ALSA so there should be no problem in most cases (?).
Personaly I dislike idea of compile time options... runtime are much better.

> A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

ps. time to search for windows/photoshop

--
Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz, AM2-6BONE    [ PLD GNU/Linux IPv6 ]
http://www.t17.ds.pwr.wroc.pl/~misiek/ipv6/   [ enabled ]