[Mplayer-users] cutting half of the video

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Mon Apr 2 05:57:58 CEST 2001

Hi,

> Try one of the other output drivers like sdl (must be enabled on
> compile with ./configure --enable-sdl or x11 or xv - xv is sometimes
> not detected automatically so try ./configure --enable-xv to manually
> enable it).
Please, if you have something driver, but it is not detected by mplayer,
please try to fix it, and send us the patch!
The only exception is SDL, it's disabled because there was too many
problems with it, and it was previously unsupported. We should detect
somehow SDL's version, and enable only if >=1.1.7

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu